Search This Blog

Saturday 20 July 2013

Bling bling nails!

As some of you know, I bought some new nail varnish and accessories. As always I'm like a big kid and I had to get straight to trying it out. So, at silly o'clock I painted my nails and toenails. I used the new Barry M nail colour that I bought  as well as the Barry M base & top coat which I had before and I loved it to bits, so much so that I had practically ran out. And, as well as using these paints, I also bought something completely new to me; MUA Nail Constellation in Gemini (£3). These were all 3 for 2 in Superdrug.

I did see their nail flock stuff but I thought that would just annoy me as I would just constantly think that I had some cotton wool on my nails! But it might work well if you used a stamp then use that as your paint for the flock to stick to. It could look quite pretty but it might be hard to do on yourself. 

Anyway, all you have to do is paint your nails as usual - I always put a base coat (Barry M Base & Top Coat) and then if I am going to wear a colour I put a natural base coat on, add my nail colour (I always put 2 coats on with whatever colour I wear)

Next, you choose your nail that you want the 'bling' (I'm calling it bling as that's what it looks like!) to go on, paint another coat of colour (on my fingernails i just used a top coat) and then sprinkle the bling on just like you would when you were little with sprinkle glitter on top of glue. 

Lastly, once they have set in place, I added the top coat on top just to secure it. 

And voila! Blingy nails! 
 
 

As i don't have work this weekend and i wont be attending church due to going to a party, i decided to add it to one of my finger nails too. Excuse my chubby feet!
 

 
I wonder how it will cope when I put socks on? ... Only time will tell. 

Bye for now and have a lovely Saturday
 
Mrs O xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment