Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2013

Throw back Thursday

My first attempt at a Throw Back Thursday....

So for this week's Throw Back Thursday I am looking back to a year ago today...
 
This time last year I had just got back from an amazing Tour with the ISS (International Staff Songsters of The Salvation Army) to South America & Boston / Old Orchard Beach.
 
Here are some of the photos from the tour.
 
 
 
Here is a video of one of our songs which is a little like our 'anthem' song. To me it's our theme tune with the words that we sing. Our personal testimony but in song. See if you can spot me!
 
 
When I came back from the tour, the following day I returned to work, but at a new centre and in a new job role. So here's also to a happy 1 year of working in Sevenoaks!
 
Lots of Love,
Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment