Search This Blog

Friday 26 July 2013

Yummy yummy in my tummy!

Well this week got better and better for me. I received this lovely comment from a patient on Wednesday night at work. I don't do my job for the lovely comments to get but they make me feel like I am doing my job properly and that all my care and effort is worth it. 



And then last night Mr O decided to treat me to a meal out on our way home from work last night. I think it was also a way to try and get me to eat something. All this hot weather plus the 5:2 diet and the doctor putting me on Metformin has made me not want to eat much and feel quite ill. 

The restaurant is called 7 Hotel Diner. It's like stepping back in time and being in Grease! The meals were about £1/ £2 too pricey we felt but Oh my word, they make an amazing milkshake! The meat was a proper chunk of meat on your plate. We were so full that I couldn't eat a dessert which is really unlike me. If I go out for a meal I would normally plan what I was going to have for dessert first then choose my main meal which I totally failed at here!

This was my meal and unfortunately Jeremy wouldn't allow me to take a photo of his. Looser! And also a photo of the side of the outside of the building. 



If you would like to see the website for this restaurant - and hotel please click on the link below. 

http://www.7hoteldiner.co.uk/

Speak later where I will let you know what I've been getting upto today! You will laugh!!!

Lots of love,
Mrs O xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment