Search This Blog

Thursday 15 August 2013

Annoying phone.... Lost all my videos!

Hello there all
 
So this morning when I went to upload my videos up to youtube, it wouldn't let me as it said that I did not have enough storage space (ANNOYING!). So I thought if I deleted some videos off of my phone then it will save it.....
 
Only problem is now is that it has lost all my videos and although i have saved it to my phone on the app it has all gone....
 
So, that is all my videos that I have recorded over the past 2 days....
  • Yesterday's vlog
  • Primark Haul
  • Superdrug Haul
  • French nails tutorial
So, the question is, do I re-record all of the videos again? Or do I do a blogg on them or do I just ignore it all and not re-record them?...
 
So annoying. But I did know to expect teething problems with this. I now have my camera up and running so I can use that but I will need to just carry it everywhere I go! I think I need to look into getting a smaller camera too!
 
Please let me know what you think...
 
Thanks!
 
Love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment