Search This Blog

Saturday 14 December 2013

Week 12 - becoming a butterfly

The dreaded gaining weight

This week I put weight on .... dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnn!

3 flipping pounds! But I know exactly how and why they have gone on. On Saturday night we had a little Christmas Party with some friends at our house. I was doing really well until I brought out the home made ice cream..... I just shouldn't have had it nor the mince pie, or the mince pie after that. And then the Cheese came out ... and it stayed out for the rest of the night. I shouldn't have done it and I have been 'punishing' myself all week because of it. Well, just not touching my weeklies (apart from Wednesday but that is another story to come!) I know, I know, excuses excuses!!!

Anyway, as I said, I have been really focusing to get back down and loose those 3lbs I put on that weekend. So today, as I always do, I did my mid-week weigh in and I've lost 2 of those pounds again! THANK GOODNESS!!

I will post up later on a little post later on full of pictures of my adventures this week - food and non-food! - I feel that all I post about is my weight so I will try and put a nicer and more uplifting post up soon.

So you are probably thinking why have I titled this as 'Becoming a butterfly' well...

As its a time of thinking all about Christmas and with the lovely British weather being cold all I want to do is wrap up! But today when I was putting my clothes on I stopped and paused before I put my cardigan on and thought of the summer.... I know, it's a long way off but I can't wait to show off the new me in skimpier figure hugging clothes.

Hopefully by next year I will have lost even more weight and will look an even better looking gal!(although Mr O keeps saying I look good already!) 

So this winter I am being a bit of a butterfly... Working hard under my cocoon so that come the spring I can unwrap and show off my beautiful new set of wings!    Just like the story of the Hungry caterpillar.


Love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment