I have taken ideas from the new Weight Watchers Freezer Recipe book but just accomadated it to what I had in... It's a yummy mixture but feel free to tweek it to your own preferences.
This should make about 3 or 4 servings....
1/2 Butternut Squash (BNS)
2 Large red peppers
1 garlic clove
1 red onion
1 vegetable stock cube made up to make 1 pint
Lets get cooking....
1. Set the oven to about 180'C
2. Chop up the BNS and the peppers into similar sizes and scatter onto a roasting tin.
3. Chop the garlic clove up into small chunks and 'hide' it inbetween the BNS and peppers.
4. Chop the onion up into chunks, break it up and scatter it ontop of the veg.
5. Sprinkle some Thyme over the top.
6. Pop in the oven for about 45minutes or until slightly browned and soft.
7. Pop all the vegetables into a big bowl or pot (I used the one below) - this is so that it doesn't squirt everywhere and get yourself covered in yummy soup!
8. Add in the vegetable stock that you have made up.
9. Now, using a hand blender, blitz away!!
10. Either serve up straight away, leave in the pan so you can heat it up later on or pop it into containers and pop into either the fridge or freezer - or both!
Have you made this? If so, what did you think?...
Love, Mrs O x