Search This Blog

Saturday 11 January 2014

It's week 16 of the lovely Weight Watchers...

I have realised that I haven't posted my WI chart for a long time so I thought I would post that up first....

Week 1 - 3lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs
Week 3 - 1lbs
Week 4 - 2lbs
Week 5 - 1lbs
Week 6 + 1lbs :(  - 0lbs
Week 7 - 4lbs
Week 8 - 2lbs
Week 9 - 0lbs (but also +0lbs!)
Week 10 - 2lbs
Week 11 +/- 0lbs
Week 12 + 3lbs (Major :(  )
Week 13 -3lbs
Week 14 +1lb :(
Week 15 - 2lbs
Week 16 - 0lbs (but also +0lbs!)

I would also at this point like to thank all of you - all of you who have shown and given me the support to keep going. The inspiration. The words of encouragement.

I have also loved the messages from people asking me about how I am loosing weight and my thoughts and feelings on WW... When I got my first message I was gob smacked that someone asked ME about weight loss! Never would I have thought about receiving a message for my help! Usually it's the other way around!!

As you may have seen in THIS post - I received a blender for Christmas. So this week I have been trying to experiment with lots of different recipes. My sister and I have been messaging each other with our smoothie pictures - you may have seen some of them on twitter. I've really enjoyed it and it's made me more organised with my breakfast in the morning. I've not had any bad experiences with how they have turned out - just one spilt everywhere - all over my note book.... I will explain more for you in a moment. But for now... Let these juices get your juices going....

These contain bananas, frozen mango & frozen berries and then some water....



And then this one turned purple....
It has all the same as the other day's smoothies but I also added a tin of pears (I drained it before I chopped the pears up and put them in)


As I said above, one day the smoothie spilt everywhere... Everything else could be washed apart from my lovely note book that my mother in law bought me. It got ruined and ended up looking like someone had been sick all over it and then screwed it up....



This was the remains of the smoothie :(



So, it gave me a good excuse to buy a new one.... This time I decided to buy a day-to-view diary that then allowed me to combine my diary and my food diary together. I promised myself back on Boxing day (when I got the above note book) that I would write down my food diary rather than using the WW app or online tracker so that I could see exactly what I was putting in my mouth and that I wasn't actually hungry but I just needed some water instead.

I decided to write down he previous weeks (luckily only a few days to write down as it started from 1st January) so that I could relate back to any of the items I had previously written.



This week also saw a new Sistema purchase.... a new pink lunch box.... It's brilliant. And I have really enjoyed making the next day's lunch in it and it too is helping me to be more organised.




I also stumbled upon these lovely little finds in Sainsburys.... They are fab and are only 1pp


This week also saw the return to the salmon - I love the salmon!

( This meal came to a total of 6pp - 4pp for the salmon and then 2pp for the cous cous all the rest was freeeee :) )

AND LASTLY.... It was our 2nd wedding anniversary :)

So we decided to spend the night having a very not-so-weight-watchers-friendly meal of Creamy chicken and noodles. It's not a posh meal but it is a meal that holds lots of memories for me, and so that is why I asked Mr O to make it for me. 

We then banned the TV for the rest of the night and played music on our lovely new sound system - player thing and played Monopoly.



However, we haven't put the Monopoly box away since Tuesday and so we played it again on Friday night. 

This time we had a lovely nibble away at my version of the WW Nachos... They are so easy to make...
You literally thinly coat, with a brush, a tortilla wrap in some oil and then sprinkle on some herbs - I did one wrap spicy and one non-spicy, bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes. I then transferred them to a Pyrex and then sprinkled them with half fat cheese and yuuummmmmyyyy!!!


My closing question/s to you all is..... Do any of you have problems with seeing pictures? And would you like a few posts on recipes?....

Love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment