Search This Blog

Saturday 25 January 2014

Caring is Sharing....

So week 18 on Weight Watchers and I have gained 1lb - so annoying! And I have really struggled this last week - I don't know if it's all food and weight loss related but I think stress of work and what is or might happen with our jobs is also getting me down a little too I think. And what do I do when I feel low? I comfort eat of course. I will be really good all day up until after dinner and I sit down on the sofa and reflect on the day and life and then that is where I eat the naughty stuff.

After being inspired by someone posting up some lovely mint Aero balls I thought I would do a bit of 'Share bag' investigation....

This also helped and stopped me from eating far too much.....

These work out as 9 for 4pp



Yorkie Giant Buttons 
These work out quiet heavy on the points front....
1x = 1pp
2x = 2pp
3x = 4pp
4x = 5pp
5x = 6pp


Milkybar Giant Buttons
5x = 2pp
10x = 3pp
15x = 5pp

At this point I want to thank everyone on the WW UK Support group, if it wasn't for all of you then I wouldn't have been able to stay focused on WW and I would of also have had a massive hole in my pocket too!!!

I tried making some pancakes this week using a recipe that someone had posted up on the support group. They tasted so good but didn't look very well presented! When I get a good picture of them looking neat and presentable I will add it to a recipe page... 

You can see what I mean here...

This week I also had a look back at some old blogs that I had done and my word have my hands got smaller! Before I saw this post I knew I had lost some weight on my hands as my rings were getting looser but I didn't realise how much weight my hands had lost. Maybe it's because you see your own hands everyday and you don't always stand and stare in the mirror at yourself everyday. Well, I definitely don't! Normally its the shortest amount of time possible as I am rushing around getting things done and myself ready for work. You can see this post HERE

I have kept up again on making and preparing my lunches...


(this was the soup I made the other week 0pp :) Recipe found HERE )

I have been trying out new toppings for my porridge....

(This is a trail mix on top of it - recipe found here....)

(Oat so simple original porridge 3pp, Skimmed milk 1pp & Trail mix 1pp - TOTAL 5PP)

And having some yummy dinners:


Ummm.... Chicken Korma....



Hope your weeks have gone well too :) 
What was the hardest thing you had to face?....

Love, Mrs O x


No comments:

Post a Comment