A new recipe that I found on the lovely Weight Watcher's UK Support group on Facebook...
Cake Pops!! :)
50g Dark Chocolate
1tbsp 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
15g Caster Sugar
1 Medium Egg
20g Low Fat Spread
60g Self raising flour
10g Dark Chocolate sprinkles - you will see that I didn't use these as I used my own sprinkles...
Set the oven to 180'C / 160'C for a Fan Oven / Gas Mark 4
Let's get baking....
1. Mix together the yogurt & sugar.
2. Add the egg and the butter/spread and then sift in the flour.
3. Melt 30g of the chocolate - I did mine in the microwave - much quicker and easier!
4. Stir in the melted chocolate and mix well....
5. Spoon the mixture into the cake pops molds - make sure that it is filled up to the top and then put the lid on.
6. Bake for 15 minutes
7. Allow to cool properly before removing it from the mold....
8. Melt the rest of the chocolate and decorate the pops
9. Allow to set and then sit down and enjoy! Yummm......
Love, Mrs O x