The other night I put up on my favourite little WW group what was the best way to make 0pp jam and this was one of the ways.....
Oh, and like most of the food I make it's so easy to make - I made it whilst I was doing the washing up!!!
- 400g fresh / frozen fruit
- 1 packet of Jelly crystals - best if it is the same or nearest flavor to your fruit.... (I used Hartley's sugar free ones)
- 3 tbsp of granulated sweetener
Now once the weighing has been done (the hardest bit!) Now to start creating the yummy smells....
1. Put all the fruit into a pot and let it simmer away until it's all mushy
2. Whilst that is happening, dampen and leave a little bit of water in your jam jar, pop in the microwave for 30 seconds - to sanitise it.
3. Pour in the jelly crystals and stir in the sweetener and mix really well.
4. And it should look something like this....
5. Put it in a jar, stand back and admire
6. Pop in the fridge to set and keep - apparently it should keep for up to a month.
7. The next morning, put it onto your crumpets or toast - you wont need much - and enjoy!
Love, Mrs O x