Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Jam - ummmmm 0pp

... Hope you just read that like Homer Simpson would with 'ummmmm Doughnuts!' as I so just did!!
 
So one of my lovely little recipes for you all and to be honest it contains just one or two ingredients...
 
JAM :)
 
Perfect little accompaniment for putting on warm crumpets, on toast or even in a Victoria sponge!
 
I didn't realise how easy it would be until I did a little experimenting one day....
 

I just used up some left over blue berries (and 2 raspberries I think) popped them in the microwave for literally 20 seconds and put them on my toasted crumpets - you don't even need to use the butter - brilliant extra point saving tip!!
 
 
I guess you could do this with other fruits too, although to me there is nothing better than this jam as the fruits were in season and were so cheap to buy...
 
Love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment