Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Take a deep breath.... and go!

So I have decided to take on a new adventure....

This last year has been a whirl wind, infact, the last 2 years has been! It was 2 years ago to the day that I posted up about Baby O coming into the world!

So I have decided to capture life in an old way for me, but refreshing the way I used to love documenting it.... via a vlog....

These wont be daily vlogs as I work some days and you wouldn't get much content out of it, so I am going to make the most out of my 'Mummy Days' and video the fun little man and I (and Daddy when he's around) have.

I mean, who wouldn't want to see pictures of us enjoying icecream?!

See the stories and adventures behind our Sunday Selfies?

Him just climbing on every bit of furniture?! (And his weird dress code that he sometimes has)

Him outside and enjoying the sun

Enjoying fun out in the park

His gorgeous smile?

Little man trying to eat his feet?

His cheekiness?

Him looking sooo cute whilst fast asleep...

And him copying his Daddy trying on his watches....


So watch out, soon there will be a link with my new video... it could turn out brilliantly or it could turn out a disaster - well they do say not to work with children or animals!!

If you have any requests on what you would like us to do or for us to film, or any questions, ask below!

Have fun. Love, Mrs O xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment