Search This Blog

Monday 20 January 2014

Week 17 - 10% goal reached :)

Sorry for the late post but I have been away this weekend which I shall fill you in on in a moment, but for now....

I've reached my 10% goal :)



 Major happy is an understatement!


Week 1 - 3lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs
Week 3 - 1lbs
Week 4 - 2lbs
Week 5 - 1lbs
Week 6 + 1lbs :(  - 0lbs
Week 7 - 4lbs
Week 8 - 2lbs
Week 9 - 0lbs (but also +0lbs!)
Week 10 - 2lbs
Week 11 +/- 0lbs
Week 12 + 3lbs (Major :(  )
Week 13 -3lbs
Week 14 +1lb :(
Week 15 - 2lbs
Week 16 - 0lbs (but also +0lbs!)
Week 17 - 1lb (10% :) )


However, my weight loss journey is not over yet.... I have still got 15lbs more to go until I am no longer classed as 'Obese' and so I can't stop yet! A loss of 15lbs more will see me at my 1st major goal.....
I know that there is still lots of things to do and still got more weight to loose... but I will get there - I know I can! So here it goes.....

This week also saw the launch of my recipes page - Click >>HERE<< to go there ....

If you haven't already looked at it, I am slowly building up and putting up recipes that are all suitable for Weight Watchers.

I have really enjoyed my cooking and baking this last week as I have been trying out all these new recipes. It's given me a chance to enjoy the whole process as well as the eating!

If you have any recipes you want me to make or try out, just give me a shout and I'll try my best for you....

I've continued on with my 'being prepared' attitude with my lunches and it is really paying off. So much so that in the evening I have left over points which is allowing me to have extra naughty pieces of chocolate! I have such a sweet tooth it is unbelievable!

My favourite find and recipe has to be THIS apple turnover. Ummmmmm So quick and easy and it fills my sugary need!


I kept my organised Mrs O head on and stuck to making my lunch every night for the next day.....

(in the pot is some low fat humous)



I've had some yummy dinners....

(Turkey Steak from Lidl 7pp, Egg 2pp & Salad 0pp. TOTAL: 9pp)

(Turkey Steak from Lidl 7pp, salad & Tesco Light Choices Balsamic Dressing 0pp. Total: 7pp)

(Steak 8pp, Salad (same as above) 0pp & BNS Chips 0pp) Total: 8pp)

With some yummy desserts....

(This is 1 crushed meringue with 1x WW coconut Greek yogurt with some light squirty cream ummmmm... and all 4pp :) )

But tried this yucky new smoothie - it's made with spinach :(


And did a 'cupboard and freezer' shop just so I could post up some lovely yummy treats for you all....



These are 2pp per pot

  
These are 2pp per pot  

These are 3pp per pot

These are 4pp per pot and are very yummy and very worth it!

These are 2pp per pot

I bought these and the Fruity ones

These crisps aren't from Tesco but are from Lidl and work out as the following:
10g = 1pp
20g = 2pp
30g = 4pp
40g = 5pp

But then..... the ISS weekend away happened.... and it all went a little down hill...

I didn't even bother pointing anything up as we were presented with lovely yummy food. Unfortunately on ISS weekends away, we don't have much say on the food that is put in front of us (unless it is a buffet!) and when the food looks too good, it's so hard to say no.......

So I have drawn a line under it and I was back on track this morning and had some lovely warm porridge to warm my tummy up. I have also decided that I am having far too many smoothies so I think I am going to restrict myself to only 3 a week. I am going to plan them into my weeks when I am on an early shift at work and when I know that my tummy will rumble in front of patients!!

However, I don't feel too guilty as I have seriously upped my swimming this week. I think I experienced this week the first time ever that I got out of breath when swimming. I really pushed myself. And because of all of this I tested myself.....

This time last year I wouldn't have been able to walk up the stairs at work without getting out of breath but on Friday we had a suspected emergency and so I had to run up the stairs. My colleague told me that I literally flew up the stairs. So today I tested myself and walked at a brisk pace up those stairs and surprise surprise... I didn't get out of breath! So I must be doing something right.

Have any of you found any yummy low pp treats?

Have any of you found some things easier to do?....

Love, Mrs O x

No comments:

Post a Comment